In July 2018, TREAT TB launched its series of capacity building webinars. Below you will find the webinar recording as well as presentations made during the first webinar in the series: Challenges with MDR-TB clinical trial implementation – Site and sponsor perspectives.
Watch the webinar here
1. MDR-TB Clinical Trials Landscape: Current & Future Trials, Dr. C. Robert Horsburgh Jr., Boston University
2. Sponsor Challenges: From Concept to Full Site Approval, Dr. Daniel Everitt, TB Alliance
3. Approvals received - Now what? Challenges in Trial Implementation, Gay Bronson, Vital Strategies, Jan Komrska, Vital Strategies, Karen Sanders, Medical Research Council
4. Challenges with MDR-TB Clinical Trials Implementation - Site Perspectives, Dr. Francesca Conradie, University of Witwatersrand
5. Challenges with MDR-TB Clinical Trial Implementation - Site perspectives, Dr. Elena Tudor, Institute of Phthisiopneumology
6. Regulatory requirements - Import and Export Permits, Dr. Bazra Tsogt, National Centre for Communicable Diseases, Mongolia